Due to having a restricted amount of time to coach at Tee Box London. I have a strict cancellation policy outlined below to respect my time and overheads. It also gives all clients a fair chance at booking a slot that suits them.
Please make sure you read and understand the full terms and conditions highlighted below. If you have any questions please fell free to contact me:
- All Lessons must be paid for at the time of the booking.
- Lessons cannot be refunded but can be rescheduled or transferred to someone else.
- If the client books a slot and does not turn up to the golf lesson, the client will lose a lesson on his or her package or pay in full for the price of the golf lesson.
- If the client needs cancel or reschedule – it must be 24 hours notice or the client will lose the lesson.
- Peak Times on weekends particularly a Sunday, four days notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling.
- If the client has purchased a package, the client must use those lessons before the expiration date. If the client fails to do so then the remainder of the package will be lost. However, long term injury or illnesses the packages can be extended under my discretion.
These conditions ensure that all clients have a fair chance of booking an intended slot with myself. if you have any questions regarding this, please email me on email@example.com